31 Daneswell Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9
Live well in Daneswell
Daneswell Road is located on the site of Glasnevin’s historic ‘holy well’ (‘Deane’s Well’), which was said to have curative powers for many ailments and apparently promoted eternal life.
Located on this quiet residential street, Stella House is a charming three bedroom period home, that retains many of its original features behind its neatly pointed, red-brick facade.
Stella House has a rich sense of history, having served as a B&B in the 1940s and 1950s. The house has been comprehensively renovated by its current owners. Extensive upgrades and thorough maintenance have retained the house’s dramatic high ceilings and many original features, whilst providing the highest standards for contemporary, comfortable living.
The property’s features are as follows:
- Semi-detached end house, with side entrance to rear garden, with significant opportunity for development
- Bright sun room, which opens onto large L-shaped garden
- Double glazed windows with large bay window in front reception room
- Original restored fireplaces
- Gas-fired central heating, with Nest thermostat, Nest smoke / carbon monoxide alarm and Nest security cameras installed
- Security alarm system
- 5 minute walk to Botanic Gardens and Griffith Park
- 2 minute walk to nearest bus stop (serviced by four Dublin Bus routes to the city centre)
- 15 minute walk to Drumcondra train station
- 15 minute to city centre and Airport by car
- 5 minute walk to proposed Griffith Park Metro station (with direct links to Airport and city centre)
- Glasnevin and Phibsborough villages with their many cafes, bars and restaurants (The Gravediggers, The Bernard Shaw, McMahon’s, Bang Bang, The Washerwoman etc) are a short stroll away
- Walking distance to city centre, DCU, Bon Secours and Mater Hospital
- Close to many primary and secondary schools